Stroke is a major cause of death. It occurs as a result of two major reasons:
- improper flow of blood to the brain.
- blocked and tight canals of the brain and due to that the blood flow to the brain is irregular
Most cases, Even when a victim survives an attack, it usually leaves a permanent handicap.
Even though the signs of stroke vary in individuals however, having a good knowledge of these signs would help you take prompt action to protect yourself or a loved one.
We’ll start with obvious signs of stroke, when you see such signs you don’t need to second guess, you can be certain that an attack is imminent. You can save a life by knowing the warning signs.
- Hard time talking or talking properly
- Hard time walking and having no control of movements
- Numb face and limbs, usually on one side
When you see these signs, you should see a doctor with immediate effect.
OTHER SYMPTOMS OF STROKE ARE:
- Sight problems in one or both eye
- Complete paralysis
- Sudden depression
WHAT CAN I USE TO PREVENT STROKE
Prevention is always cheaper than cure. To be on the safe side, it’s always better to take appropriate steps to ensure that it doesn’t even happen at all, especially if you have a history of stroke in the family.
THE NECK BELT can:
- stimulate blood circulation around the neck to effectively relieve and eliminate pain in the joints of the neck, shoulder and arms.
- It can increase blood supply to brain, relieving headaches and dissipating fatigue, and regulate the nervous system resulting in improved sleep quality.
To place an order for neck Belt or stroke treatment, call +2347084430249
Don’t wait for the body to break down before taking action, stroke can be cured and better yet, prevented. Have a great week and don’t forget to share this article.